Community Events on our campus
- This event has passed.
East Avenue Grocery Run
November 3, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 pm$25.00
Grocery Guy needs you on November 3rd.
The East Avenue Grocery Run has raised nearly $230,000 for Foodlink and other local food pantries and emergency meal programs.
This year, friends and supporters of the South Wedge Food Cupboard (including the Friends of Calvary St. Andrew’s) will be running or walking to raise funds for the South Wedge Food Cupboard. Every dollar raised through runners, walkers, and donors supporting the South Wedge Food Cupboard in the East Avenue Grocery Run will go directly to feed hungry people throughout the South Wedge Food Cupboard.
We need you to help raise needed funds! Here’s how:
- Sign up to run or walk the 5K event. Click this link: https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Rochester/EastAvenueGroceryRun
to register. When you register, sign up as part of the South Wedge Food Cupboard Team!Your race registration fee will go directly to the South Wedge Food Cupboard.
- Invite your family and friends to join you as well. It is a great event with a free children’s Fun Race and a fabulous party after the race.
- You can make a donation in support of the South Wedge Food Cupboardif you are unable to participate in the run / walk.
- Go to: https://runsignup.com/Race/NY/Rochester/EastAvenueGroceryRun
- Then click the Orange “Donate” button.
- On the next page click the “Team Fundraiser” button and find the “South Wedge Food Cupboard”
Please help us to continue to feed those who struggle to put a meal on their table.
Your gift, no matter the amount, will make a difference for those in need, and will go directly to the South Wedge Food Cupboard.
If you have questions please go to the East Avenue Grocery Run web site at www.groceryrun.org